Friday, December 24, 2010

#9 A Man Who Defines a Nation

Hello and Merry Christmas everyone. I would like to take a brief moment and say sorry. I know the 10 people who read my blog are always on my case to write a new post and currently I find myself sitting alone in my windowless apartment early Christmas mornin a bit to wired to sleep so alas here I go again.

Cheers!


Every once in a blue moon the planets will align and a phenonmenon will help to define a nation: The Beatles, Elvis, Michael Jackson, Barack Obama, Coolio, Nickelback etc. etc.

and then this happened...

Ladies and Gents, I would like to introduce you to the man I lovingly named Mr. Spicy.



I first stumbled upon this rare and exotic creature waiting in line for the subway. I think the picture speaks volumes. Everyone around Mr. Spicy fades into the background as this red poly blend explosion steals the spotlight. From behind he looked like a very eccentrically dressed older woman. From the front a man who looks like a circus mixed with glitter, diamonds and muppets vomited all over him. I think what I appreciate most is his attention to detail: notice how his gloves are the same exact color of his suit. I silently stalked him on the subway for 10 minutes before I got the nerve to get my camera out. At first I was nervous, hiding behind girls with large racoon tails hanging off their bums to shield the direct glare from all the bling bling. Eventually I just started openly taking some snaps...let's face it...when one dresses like this perhaps they are craving a bit more attention, eh?

I'll have whatever he is having.

No comments:

Post a Comment